Friday, March 7, 2014

As my first post...

...I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you.

Hi ;-) My name is Gracie and I'm 25 years old. I was born in Poland, raised in Germany, moved to the US in 2013 and been living here ever since.




I love my husband, shopping, fashion, reading, movies, make up, baking, organization and traveling.

My blog will be based on all the things I like to do. So hopefully there will be something for each and everyone of you.


Thanks for stopping by & hopefully see you very soon!

xoxoxo Gracie

2 comments:

  1. hi :) see u start your blog :)great! nice to meet u Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! Yeah, I am really excited to really start now. I have so many ideas for posts. I still need to work on my picture-taking-ability and my photo-shopping-skills :p This blog will be perfect for all of that :)

      Delete