Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Following



 "OMG, I can't believe another season of The Following is over!          Last night was the season finally and I am still in absolute shock!"
                       This is what I wanted to say. But honestly, it was just blah. 

For those of you who don't know: The Following airs Mondays at 9/8c on FOX.
It is about an FBI agent trying to catch a serial killer and his murderous cult.
The main characters are Kevin Bacon as Ryan Hardy and James Purefoy as Joe Carroll.

I loved season one. It was so exciting that my husband and I could not blink for the tiniest second. The twists and unexpected killing thrilled us till the end and never let us down.
Season two started off a bit bumpy. Maybe we were so used to all the deaths in this show, that nothing could shock us anymore. We found our self chatting away or playing with the puppy instead of paying attention the The Following. But only slowly it got more interesting for us. When the season finally aired last night, I was a bit relieved to see the ending and hopefully to have a much better season 3 coming.


SPOILER
The most exciting thing for me was, that Mark is still alive and called somebody to pick up him and his dead brother Luke. The question is going to be: Who is that driver?
I have a feeling it might be the reporter Carrie Cooke. She was always present in the last episodes, but was left out in the season finale. *hint hint* *wink wink* - Who knows?
This would make for a really nice twist for season 3.


The Show will continue February 2015. If you have missed it, it is also available on Netflix.

xoxoxo Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment